Innmare Fortuna Hotel S.L.
(hereinafter, Innmare Fortuna Hotel) with headquarters at: Concepción Arenal, 11 – 36900 Marín.
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Data Controller Innmare Fortuna Hotel, with address at Concepción Arenal, 11 – 36900 Marín and email innmarehotel@gmail .email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment
Innmare Fortuna Hotel may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
• Manage your navigation through the Website.
• Manage the Customer Service service, to respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
• Process your data for commercial purposes, provided that you have consented to the pertinent processing of personal data. To give us consent to send you information about our services, you will have to check the “Yes, I wish to receive commercial information” box. Otherwise, we will not be able to use your personal data for this purpose.
• Manage the compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationships that Innmare Fortuna Hotel maintains with you.
• The user (you) hereby warrants that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any changes or modifications thereof. In the event that you provide us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, the Data Controllers or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
2. Legitimation of the processing of your personal data Legitimation is based on the consent that you give us by clicking the “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY” button.
3. Recipients of transfers We will not transfer your data to third parties, except to comply with a legal obligation.
4. Rights Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
– Right to request access to your personal data.
– Right to request its rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
– Right to request the limitation of your treatment, and to oppose the treatment.
– Right to data portability.
– Right to withdraw your consent. To exercise your rights, you can change your preferences and personal data in your user profile, or make a written request and accompany it with a copy of your ID. Innmare Fortuna Hotel has appropriate forms in this regard. All you have to do is request them or submit your own writing at firstname.lastname@example.org@gmail.com
5. Security measures Innmare Fortuna Hotel has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized processing and/or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.